Unleash the Power of Life Science For Your Health
MOZA, established in 2020, is a cutting-edge technology company that brings together Chinese and American expertise to create
revolutionary experiential products. One-third of our team members have backgrounds in medicine and scientific research.
At MOZA, we position ourselves as experts in mind-body healing,
with a mission to "enhance people's quality of life through technology." Leveraging the fields of sports rehabilitation and psychological health, we provide top-notch solutions for pain recovery,
functional restoration, and emotional healing.
We deeply recognize the intricate connection between the
human body, mind, and spirit. Our aim is to help individuals rediscover their life's essence and embrace a proactive and healthy
way of living, embracing the boundless possibilities that life presents.
Dr. Goolrukh vakil
- Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology
- Master of Immunology
- Meditation Specialist
- Psychology Professor at Menlo CollegeFocus
Focused on the psychotherapy industry and education field for more than 30 years.
- Physiotherapist (B.Sc.IPTAS)
- Master of Sport Psychology (MSc)
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Exercise Science (B.Sc.) Degree
Dr. David Kulla, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Atlanta Life University
- Ergonomics Assessment Specialist (Advanced)-CEAS ll
- Professional Athlete - Triathlon Finisher
- Indian Krishnamacharya Yoga Culture Institute (KYM) TTC certification - Nepal Himalayan Yoga Center Certification of Body Healing Instructor
- Psychological counseling training certification from the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Sanjian Yoga [Senior Yoga Meditation Instructor)
- Founder of MORE Sports Rehabilitation Academy
- Signed by NASM American Academy of Sports Medicine
How to interpret back to life
"We are involved just in our busy thoughts and worries and stress. So meditation, when it calms you, focuses you. In a way, it's sort of bringing yourself back to life. "